Destiny Heros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Pokemon trainers are welcome!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Fultix
pokemon black and white !!!!!!!! IMPORTANT NOTICE I_vote_lcappokemon black and white !!!!!!!! IMPORTANT NOTICE I_voting_barpokemon black and white !!!!!!!! IMPORTANT NOTICE I_vote_rcap 
Admin
pokemon black and white !!!!!!!! IMPORTANT NOTICE I_vote_lcappokemon black and white !!!!!!!! IMPORTANT NOTICE I_voting_barpokemon black and white !!!!!!!! IMPORTANT NOTICE I_vote_rcap 
sumphatguy
Professor Oak
scizormetimbers
Spotikus
leankbijan
ninja909
Voltchu
pokefan2543
Latest topics
» Embarcadero RAD Studio XE2 With Update 4 (6931 16.0.4429.4) [x86/x64].zip
pokemon black and white !!!!!!!! IMPORTANT NOTICE Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 8:19 am by leankbijan

» Gerador De Online Pass Fifa 13.rar
pokemon black and white !!!!!!!! IMPORTANT NOTICE Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:52 pm by leankbijan

» Pokemon: Mewtwo Returns
pokemon black and white !!!!!!!! IMPORTANT NOTICE Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 4:43 am by leankbijan

» Www . Supercaliente.org
pokemon black and white !!!!!!!! IMPORTANT NOTICE Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 12:20 pm by leankbijan

» свадебная прическа-колосок
pokemon black and white !!!!!!!! IMPORTANT NOTICE Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:02 pm by Guest

» Welcome Landon
pokemon black and white !!!!!!!! IMPORTANT NOTICE Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:27 pm by Landon

» ~Valentine Tournament~
pokemon black and white !!!!!!!! IMPORTANT NOTICE Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:19 pm by Fultix

» Akira in the game
pokemon black and white !!!!!!!! IMPORTANT NOTICE Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:49 pm by Akira

» MUST READ! New rules for Battle Frontier!
pokemon black and white !!!!!!!! IMPORTANT NOTICE Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:30 am by scizormetimbers

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
International Vistors
Music

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

pokemon black and white !!!!!!!! IMPORTANT NOTICE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ninja909

ninja909

pokemon black and white !!!!!!!! IMPORTANT NOTICE Empty
PostSubject: pokemon black and white !!!!!!!! IMPORTANT NOTICE   pokemon black and white !!!!!!!! IMPORTANT NOTICE Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:00 am

we havce all heard of the new pokemon Black and White game coming out and people will start coming to our web expecting to battle on black and white.
If that happens all gym leaders will have to get pokemon black and white (unless they tell that they will not play that game on thier profile) and if they want to, migrate thier pokemon to there. If people dont know how to migrate ill tell you now.

It will require two DSs ; one with black and white and one with diamond pearl platinum heartgold or soulsilver. then in black and white , you go to the pokeshifter in route 15. After that you can go to bring your pokemon . CAUTION you cannot bring pokemo with items or with hidden machine moves
Back to top Go down

pokemon black and white !!!!!!!! IMPORTANT NOTICE
Page 1 of 1