Destiny Heros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Pokemon trainers are welcome!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Fultix
MUST READ! New rules for Battle Frontier!  I_vote_lcapMUST READ! New rules for Battle Frontier!  I_voting_barMUST READ! New rules for Battle Frontier!  I_vote_rcap 
Admin
MUST READ! New rules for Battle Frontier!  I_vote_lcapMUST READ! New rules for Battle Frontier!  I_voting_barMUST READ! New rules for Battle Frontier!  I_vote_rcap 
sumphatguy
Professor Oak
scizormetimbers
Spotikus
leankbijan
ninja909
Voltchu
pokefan2543
Latest topics
» Embarcadero RAD Studio XE2 With Update 4 (6931 16.0.4429.4) [x86/x64].zip
MUST READ! New rules for Battle Frontier!  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 8:19 am by leankbijan

» Gerador De Online Pass Fifa 13.rar
MUST READ! New rules for Battle Frontier!  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:52 pm by leankbijan

» Pokemon: Mewtwo Returns
MUST READ! New rules for Battle Frontier!  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 4:43 am by leankbijan

» Www . Supercaliente.org
MUST READ! New rules for Battle Frontier!  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 12:20 pm by leankbijan

» свадебная прическа-колосок
MUST READ! New rules for Battle Frontier!  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:02 pm by Guest

» Welcome Landon
MUST READ! New rules for Battle Frontier!  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:27 pm by Landon

» ~Valentine Tournament~
MUST READ! New rules for Battle Frontier!  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:19 pm by Fultix

» Akira in the game
MUST READ! New rules for Battle Frontier!  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:49 pm by Akira

» MUST READ! New rules for Battle Frontier!
MUST READ! New rules for Battle Frontier!  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:30 am by scizormetimbers

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
International Vistors
Music

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

MUST READ! New rules for Battle Frontier!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

MUST READ! New rules for Battle Frontier!  Empty
PostSubject: MUST READ! New rules for Battle Frontier!    MUST READ! New rules for Battle Frontier!  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 1:48 am

Unlike the Pokemon league, the Battle Frontier has a different set of rules. For example, there will be no specific type for each of the Frontier brain. A couple selected Banned/Ubers pokemon WILL be allowed in Frontier battles. The following Banned/Ubers pokemon that will NOT be allowed are as listed:
Arceus
Blissey
Darkrai
Deoxys (A/D/S)
Mew
Mewtwo
Shaymin-S
Shuckle
Wobbuffet
Wynaut

The rest of the Ubers will be allowed for Frontier battles ONLY!
The number of ubers allowed are up to the Frontier brains.

Unlike the Pokemon league, there will be 6 different Frontier Brains. Each Frontier brain will have his/her own choice of pokemon. Once you've conquered all 6 of the Battle facilities, the 7th one will be opened to you.

Once you've conquered all 7 Battle facilities, you'll be earned the title, "Battle Frontier Champions", and your name will be enlisted in the Hall of Fame.

If you have anymore questions relating to the Battle Frontier, please contact me.

Thank you and Good Luck!

PS: We are currently open to have tryouts for Frontier spots.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://destinyheroes.forumotion.com
sumphatguy

sumphatguy

PostSubject: Re: MUST READ! New rules for Battle Frontier!    MUST READ! New rules for Battle Frontier!  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:43 am

Can gym leaders have Frontier spots as well as hold their gym spot?
Back to top Go down
scizormetimbers

PostSubject: Re: MUST READ! New rules for Battle Frontier!    MUST READ! New rules for Battle Frontier!  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:38 am

If you can have a gym and a frontier team, I definitely would like to be a frontier brain. I'll even give up my gym if I can be the little cup frontier brain
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MUST READ! New rules for Battle Frontier!    MUST READ! New rules for Battle Frontier!  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:46 pm

I will let up to 4 Gym Leaders become a Frontier brain, since I really want to take this opportunity to let new trainers to be part of the league.
Back to top Go down
https://destinyheroes.forumotion.com
scizormetimbers

PostSubject: Re: MUST READ! New rules for Battle Frontier!    MUST READ! New rules for Battle Frontier!  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:30 am

Admin wrote:
I will let up to 4 Gym Leaders become a Frontier brain, since I really want to take this opportunity to let new trainers to be part of the league.

Well I'd definitely like to be one if I can
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MUST READ! New rules for Battle Frontier!    MUST READ! New rules for Battle Frontier!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MUST READ! New rules for Battle Frontier!
Page 1 of 1